Thurs. Social Security & Medicare Event
OrganizerLawrence R Pappas, CPA, CFP email@example.com
PresenterLawrence Pappas and Mark Kapsky
At this workshop you will learn:
- 5 factors to consider when deciding to apply for benefits
- when it makes sense to delay benefits and when it does not
- why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- innovative strategies for coordinating benefits with your spouse
- how to minimize taxes on your Social Security benefits
- how to avoid late penalties on Medicare enrollment
- How Medicare costs impact your Social Security benefits..
- and much more!
All attendees will receive a FREE Social Security analysis and Medicare consultation.
Date and Time
Thu, Sep 26, 2019
6:30p - 7:30p EST
Clifton Public Library
292 Piaget Avenue
Clifton , NJ 07011